Privacy and cookies
Wallpaper is committed to protecting and to respecting your privacy.
The following webpage informs you about data protection and privacy procedures that www.wallpaperlab.it applies, and in particular about:
- which personal data is collected
- which organization collects this information
- How this information is used
- The policy for sharing information / information disclosure policy
- How this information is protected
- How to correct any accurancies in the personal data
We treat your privacy seriously. Children (under 18 years old of age) are not allowed to use our services and must not provide www.wallpaperlab.it with personal data. www.wallpaperlab.it is not active in identifying you as such. When you send us an email through the contact form, we receive your name, email address and message by email (as might be expected). This information is private. Your information is stored in our system of email address so that we may respond to you. When you comment a post or a webpage on our site, your name, email address, IP address and message are stored in our website database (as might be expected). Therefore, the public can view your name, the address of the website and the comments on our website, but not your email address. Our website uses some cookies while navigating our website. These cookies are used to ensure a proper functioning of our website and to help to improve its use when you visit our website. We use third party/tracking/advertising cookies. None of the information we collect through cookies identifies you as an individual. Everything is completely anonymous.
Cookies we use can be detailed as follows :
|Blog / Post||persistent||1 year||By posting a comment or by publishing an article or a blog, a cookie can be activated to remind you your email address the next time you post or publish an information (if you choose the option “Remember me”).|
|Google Analytics||To better understand how people use our website and to identify problem areas we use Google Analytics. Most sites use a sort of analysis program as we do. The data collected provide us information such as how many people visit our site, the country in which they lived/are present, how many pages they have visited, how fast our website can be downloaded, etc. All these data are completely anonymous and do not identify you as an individual.|
|Social media cookie||Some pages of our website enable us to share contents on other social media such as Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter. We sometimes upload videos of sites such as Youtube. These sites may generate their own cookies that we have no control over. For more information on their management policy of cookies, please visit their respective websites.|
|Functional||persistent||1 year||Content Management System (CMS) that manages our site uses a cookie when recording and during the output. It is essential for the good functioning of our website. You will find it only if you are a registered user. That said for most people, it is however not set by default. All the users’ data are anonynous.|
How cookies are being managed on your computer
Each browser allows you to customise how cookies must be handled. For more information, please consult the documentation of the browser used.
Some browsers enable the use of “anonymous browsing” on websites by accepting cookies, and then to delete them automatically at the end of your navigation session. For further information about “anonymous browsing”, please consult the documentation of the browser used.
Which organization collects this information
www.wallpaperlab.it s a website and is owned by Wallpaperlab, via Perugia 9, 63100 Ascoli Piceno (AP) – Italy VAT: 02199280443
How this information is used
If you send us an email message, we will use your email address to respond to you or to send you our newsletter. Once you have submitted your email address in order to leave a comment on the blog, we will use it to identify your comment. But your email address is not visible on the website or is not shared with a third party.
We can also use your email address to answer your questions or to solve problems : for example, if you tell us that one of your posts is not visible on the website. We can go and search for your email address in our database to find the problem.
We do not share your personal data ou your email address with a third party.
We hate spams as much as you. We will not send you spam emails.
You can choose, at any time, to no longer receive our email notifications. A link “Unsubscribe” is included in all our newsletters.
Protection of the information provided
www.wallpaperlab.it makes every effort to safeguard the confidentiality of information received. However, we use no encryption (e.g. SSL) or firewall that ensure further security of information submitted on the Internet. We do not think that the personal data we collect require such level of security. However, it is important to be aware that there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet.
How to correct any accurancies
Once published, you can edit or modify the comments/messages you have posted on our website.
However, if you wish to have this information deleted, please contact us and we will make it for you. You must be aware that owing to technical limits all information can not be completely erased. Therefore, it should not be expected that all personal data will be completely removed from our database, in response to your resquest. We will try to delete all public information.
How to contact us
Si prega di utilizzare il modulo di contatto su questo sito.
NFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
We inform you that, in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code on the matter of the protection of personal data), Wallpaperlab will proceed to the treatment of your personal data provided by respecting your rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, particularly with regard to privacy, personal identity, and observing the legal standards on the protection of the processing of personal data.
The provision of data is optional, but an eventual refusal to provide the data marked with an asterisk will make impossible to access the services we offer.
Personal data that you submit to us are collected, managed and handled thematically, and with the help of electronic or automatic means, directly and/or by delegates (trustworthy companies specialized in home delivery, in mailing and in data entry) for the following purposes :
1. Purpose related to the execution, the management and the payment of the purchase orders.
2. Promotion and sending of informative and advertising material, also the use of electronic mails, if only the customer has given his consent by checking the box “Newsletter” during registration.
3. Respect of obligations laid down in the Act, in regulations and in Community law.
Your data will not, under any circumstances, be communicated (except for companies specialized in home delivery, in mailing and in data entry and that work with Wallpaperlab), disseminated or sold to third parties.
In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form. You shall have the right to be informed
– of the source of the personal data ;
– of the purposes and methods of the processing ;
– of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means ;
– of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated ;
– of entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s), data processor(s) or person in charge of the processing.
You have the right to obtain
1) updating, rectification namely intregration of the data ;
2) erasure, anonymization or blocking of the data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed ;
3) certification to the effect that the operations as per numbers 1) and 2) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
Finally, you shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
1) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection ;
2) to the processing of your personal data, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
In conformity with articles 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, please check the box below “I agree”, attesting that you have read the information about the treatment and the use of your personal data, and you are consenting our use or that of our designated representatives (companies specialized in home delivery, in mailing and in data entry). If you do not want to permit the use of your personal data for the purpose of statistical analysis, for market research, promotion or sending of informative or advertising materials by e-mail, please check the box below “I refuse”.