Why organizing training courses and crafts workshop for modelling?
WALLPAPERLAB, the laboratory of architectural models, organizes training course and arts and crafts workshop in order to enable any person interested to learn how to make a model. These courses or workshops serve to promote an art that our era has partly forgotten, especially in school programs as well as in professional training courses.
Moreover, making a model is not someting you achieved overnight. It means gaining basic fundamentals, especially in architecture.
To make your project or idea a reality, WALLPAPERLAB offers you the experience and know-how of her model maker, the architecture Christiane Mounga, who in a cordial and relaxed atmosphere will disclose all her secrets or almost all of making models.
Who should attend?
Courses and workshops are open and available to all:
- To all pupils of secondary school and high schools who want to undertake university studies in architecture, engineering or design and in this way to acquire aptitude for handcrafts and to be different from their classmates
- To students of the Faculty of architecture, engineering and design, who want to acquire as soon as possible the perception of the project in its entirely.
- To professionals such as architects, geometricians, engineers and designers who need to solve issues related to space or structure of their own projects.
- To any model maker who wants to take up this career in modelling or to acquire more skills.
- To you who simply enjoys giving another dimension to your idea and develops it.
What is the content of the training course / crafts workshop?
The training courses / crafts worshop aim at providing the participants the essential foundations for making a prototype or a simple model in a short time, in 24 hours.
The program of our activities comprises the following topics:
- Introduction to architectural modelling
- Reading, interpreting and decodification of drawings
- Work organization
- Cutting out of the project’s components
- Assembling the project
- Presentation of the model
Many hours of practice are required for the entire duration of the training course / craft workshop so that the participant can develop a certain amount of manual dexterity and the ability to perform complex tasks. But do not panic! For further information or in doubt, trust our model maker!
Then come and join our training course / craft workshop. Register today!